Allergies are considered a "non-threatening" disease, yet they dramatically affect the quality of life of millions of Americans. Allergy Arts provides an effective, simple solution.
Pills, inhalers, and nasal sprays may work in the short term, but they can have troubling side effects, and they don’t address the source of the problem (only the symptoms). For lasting results, patients need physician-prescribed desensitization to “re-train” their immune systems. And while desensitization can be achieved through subcutaneous immunotherapy (shots), allergists report that at least 50 percent of patients drop off of shot programs due to the inconvenience of having to travel to the doctor’s office for regular injections. Allergy Arts delivers the same healing serum used with shots but in a user-friendly way: as drops under the tongue (sublingual immunotherapy).
Here’s why patients prefer AllergyEasy:
- No shots! Take oral drops at home.
- Not a band-aid fix. Allergy Arts re-trains the immune system for lasting results.
- Works fast! Most patients get relief in just a few months. (A big improvement over shots which can take up to two years to produce results.)
- Great for all ages—infants to seniors.
- Simple testing. A series of tiny, superficial skin pricks can be done in less than 15 minutes.
- All-natural and extremely safe (not associated with dangerous anaphylactic reactions).
- Great for travelers. Serum is portable (and airplane friendly) and comprehensive enough to protect frequent travelers against the world’s major allergens.